My Dream Studio

Thursday 3 February 2011

Kung hei fat choy! Now that the Chinese New Year is here, it's time to 'hop to it' on one of my newest goals for 2011 - designing, furnishing, and embellishing my own personal studio space.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a space case when it comes to interior decorating decisions... (can I paint everything blue because it's easy?) so I'm relying on some of my favourite blogs and online mags to help me clarify my personal style.

If you'd like to follow along, I've dedicated a Pinterest board to collecting studio inspiration and I'm also happily flipping through the latest issue of Rue magazine (hot off the presses!) for ideas too.

In the meantime, please feel free to contribute any golden nuggets of advice on how you created your own personal studio escape :) After all, the most creative people always inhabit the most creatively organized spaces!


0 notes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger