Forty Faces by Faye Moorhouse

Friday 28 October 2011




I spotted this charming little gouache art print by Faye Moorhouse on Pennyweight and I think it would be lovely to have it custom-made with 40 of your closest friends and family.  Hanging above a mantle or in a common living space, guests could also get a kick out of playing 'Guess Who?' while waiting for  lunch, coffee, or supper to be served :) 

What special people would you include in your 40 faces print?  If I had a pug (or two), I would definitely include some puppy faces in mine as well!

xo.

(Images by Faye Moorhouse via Pennyweight)

2 notes:

FayeMoorhouse said...

such a great idea! Thankyou for featuring my work.!

lai mai said...

You're very welcome! I love your pretty watercolours :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger