Art Exhibit: Thank You for Playing

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Remember that exhibition I mentioned a couple of weeks ago when I shared 10 things I learned from my first art show?

Well this week will be the very last chance to see it at the Living Arts Centre before it closes on January 22! Please stop by to check out all the amazing video game inspired artwork and you can also catch an interview with me and our curator Cole on The Electric Playground airing tonight on CityTV :)

In the meantime, here are some images to whet your appetite (but don't forget that you can only play with my Pixel Painter piece in person..!)






Can you spot the Green Lantern reference in the above photo? ;)

PS - Double milestone! This entry officially marks my 100th blog post...hooray! 

(Photos by Cole Swanson)

0 notes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger