Homework + Late Nights = Cupcake ATM

Thursday 5 April 2012



Sorry for the long absence from the blog! I recently started a copyediting course at George Brown College and it's been swallowing up a lot of my time, especially when you take into account minutes spent working and minutes spent procrastinating ;) One of the best things I found on one of my mini study breaks is this gorgeous cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills, California:





Serving up fresh Sprinkles Cupcakes 24/7, the address you need to punch into your smartphone right now (if you're lucky enough to live near Beverly Hills) is 9635 South Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90210 :)

But don't take my word for it, see the cupcake ATM in action for yourself!  


(My favourite part is when the pink door turns around Price is Right style to reveal your purchase!)

So let's brainstorm friends...how do we get Sprinkles to open a cupcake ATM in our neighbourhood??


(Photo & video by Sprinkles Cupcakes)

0 notes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger