Fashion Friday: Sorry I'm Late

Friday 29 March 2013








A perfect tee & tote combo to describe my general state of being as well as my unintentionally lengthy absence from this blog. 

If you take a look around, hopefully you'll enjoy the mini makeover courtesy of blog milk. And if, in viewing my profile picture, you are concerned that I may have morphed into a tray of mini meat pies, rest assured that I remain more girl than pie, but with the summer coming, I make no guarantees!  (You are what you eat after all...)

So I hope you will find some time to pop back into my neck of the woods, and I will get back to sharing and writing about stuff that I find simply swell.

Sorry for the tardiness and now back to work! 


(Photos by Print Liberation Shop)

0 notes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger