A Love Letter to Gok Wan

Friday 17 April 2009

Just when I think I couldn't love him anymore...I catch the first episode of Gok's new show "Miss Naked Beauty".

Championing a natural version of female beauty, Gok and his sassy Brits take to the camera to reveal their most hated body parts. As the women flip up their muffin tops, buttocks, breasts, and thighs, I'm in awe of how truly beautiful the human body is. These gorgeous girls are reflections of us, with every insecurity and every ounce of courage and joy fighting for dominance in front of the camera.

It's intellectual, it's inspirational, and it makes for really good TV. But is it revolutionary? Well, I hear there is quite a bit of controversy with the activities/challenges down the line so that still stands to be determined. In the meantime, tune in and judge for yourself!

0 notes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger